Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Everything Happens for a Reason




To start off, I am now sitting in the airport waiting to board my
flight to London (9/7).
I missed my flight yesterday to Spain because I did not read the
military time correctly, which is odd for me because my car only reads
in military time. But everything happens for a reason. On the way to
the airport yesterday my best friend was coming to see me off and I
thought I had already missed her because I had already left my house.
But because of the flight issues I was able to properly say goodbye
and receive one of the best gifts ever: a beautiful scrapbook of all
of my friends and family to keep me from getting home sick. (I love
you Marie). Also, I was able to spend more time with my family, whom I
love more than anything!!
Well my flight takes off at 9:15 and I should arrive in Malaga
tomorrow night. I will be sure to let you all know when I make it to
Malaga and hopefully with all my luggage! Funny, I am already having a
journey and I haven't even made it out of the country yet.

~ Michelle

No comments: