Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Journey is Almost to an END!

I'm back!! I have been so busy but I know that I made a promise to write my blogs, so I am going to try and make it a priority!
Brief summary of blogs to come:
1. Finding a new apartment . . . The trials of the silent roommate
2. Busy with school and work . . . I need to relax
3. Carnaval de Malaga
Now I'm the tour guide
Haiti Concert
4. Marrakesh, I will never forget you!
5. Saying goodbye to wonderful friends
6. Ronda
7. What is Semana Santa from Malagueno
8. Madrid . . . My Future
9. Valencia: Las Fallas
10. My first Spanish movie: Las Vuidas de los Jueves
11. Semana Santa with Mom (Mar. 29 - April 6)
12. Traveling with Sade to Barcelona. . . What an adventure!
13. Gift from my teacher
14. One year in the game!
15. Switzerland, you have my heart!
16. Congratulations to my friends!
17. El Burgo . . . never again!
18. It only takes one time . . .
19. First REAL Spanish presentation . . . A wonderful day
20. El Camino de Santiago

WOW . . . After writing this I see that I have done so much since January and I really want you all to know my experiences. Especially since I am leaving in 2 months.

Well to let you about my next journey, I will be doing the Camino de Santiago the last week of this month and I am so super excited. Here is a website where you can find more information about my journey. http://www.caminosantiago.com/way_of_saint_james/index.php

My goal is to have all of these done before I leave Spain - Yo lo Puedo! I can do it!

BESITOS A TODOS

No comments: