Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

My Last Post of the Year!

2009 has been a wonderful year for me! God has blessed me more than I could have ever imagined and I am so thankful. This year has had its ups and downs, but I made it. I thank God for the wonderful people I have met and the relationships that I have developed. I thank him for the growing up that I have done and bettering my relationship with myself. You can never expect to be happy if you are not happy with yourself and to do that, you need to have a good relationship with God and yourself. This year I have learned that there is nothing wrong with some ME time. I have let go of past hurts and learn valuable lessons from the trials of my past. I have stepped out of my box and taken chances on life. You never know when it is going to be your last day, so sometimes you just have to go with life and not be scared to take chances. Just look at me, I am in Spain for an entire year perfecting my Spanish, living in a new environment, working at a school teaching English and traveling around Europe. I know that 2010 is going to be a wonderful year, full of learning and growing and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for my life!

I am now in London for the Christmas break with my friend Silvana and her family. I will update you all about my holiday in 2010. I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Love you much,

Michelle

No comments: